satisdeal.com is a community oriented website. The site includes vehicles, properties, Classifieds and Services ads, subject to terms & conditions of use quoted hereafter
All our Services are provided by the community to the community. Most of the content is provided by the members of satisdeal.com.
If you object to any term or condition of any guidelines, your only alternative is to unsubscribe & stop using satisdeal referred hereafter as “The Portal”.
For Professionals, the use of the Portal should comply with the agreement concluded with the Portal.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
All postings, messages, text, files, images, referred as “Content" posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Portal are under the entire responsibly of the Portal and subject to prior approval of the admin team before being placed on line.
Claim of copyright violation
It is forbidden to post information on the Portal that violates any international or national copyright, patent or intellectual property laws.
If you notice any copyright violations that have been posted on the Portal please contact us at email@example.com.
Please include in any such inquiry, all related details in a way that we can locate it at the website, contact details and signature.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Portal except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Portal.
You do not have the possibility to modify the content of your ad once submitted for approval. You can only cancel it and reinsert your ad details with the desired changes. However, you are allowed to modify your personal details (tel, fax, e-mail, address…) whenever desired without any restriction.
Time of publication
For the user:
As per the period you have chosen (1 week, 1 month, 3 months) during the ad placement process, the user has the right to stop anytime the publication of his ad(s).
For the Portal:
The Portal reserves the right to stop your subscription anytime temporary or definitively without any prior notice and or the publication of your ad(s) in case you do not respect
You agree to not post, email, or make available through the Portal the following content:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive or any information harmful to minors
- Is of a political nature and/or is critical of any government or municipal employee of the United Arab Emirates.
- Pornographic or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content;
- Racist or discriminatory content towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals;
- That impersonates another person, which includes but is not limited to: satisdeal.com employees, political figures or public figures;
- Includes identifying information about another person without permission;
- That is false or deceptive;
- That infringes on any patent, copyright or intellectual property rights;
- That can be Classifieds as: spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Solicitation not in the designated area or emailed to a user of the Portal who did not wish to be contacted;
- Includes links to other websites unless it is:
- With expressed written permission of the Portal
- In the designated area for Portals
- That advertises the sale of anything illegal under the laws of the United Arab Emirates;
- That contains software viruses;
- That disrupts the normal flow with an excessive number of messages;
- That uses misleading contact details to disguise the origin;
You also agree not to:
- Contact people who do not wish to be contacted;
- Stalk or harass other users of the Portal;
- Collect personal information about users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use automated means to download data about users unless with expressed written permission from the Portal;
- Post non-local or irrelevant content;
- Post the same Portal in more than two categories;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our server;
- contact the Portal with unsolicited email advertisements
- post spam
- contact users of the Portal with spam
Limitation of use
The Portal may establish limits within the site such as but not limited to: length of posting time, size of message, number of postings.
The Portal can limit usage to the Portal.
The Portal can delete content and material at any time.
The Portal can change the site at any time.
The Portal is not responsible for any deletion or failure to share of content.
Access to Portal
The Portal grants a revocable right to use the Portal.
You may not modify any part of the Portal or content on the Portal other than the content that has originated from you.
You may not duplicate or use automated means to download from the Portal.
A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives.
This does not include any sight that participates in Classifieds listing or any subset of Classifieds listings.
You may create a hyperlink on your website to the Portal, or to postings within the Portal for non-commercial use.
You may have a link to our homepage so long as you do not portray the Portal or employees of the Portal in a misleading light.
Use of the Portal beyond said scope will result in the immediate revocation of the right to use the Portal.
Termination of use
The Portal reserves the right to block any user at any time.
The Portal reserves the right to discard of any and all content at any time.
The Portal is not liable for any termination of a user's access to the Portal.
You agree not to try and use the Portal after said termination.
Dealings with Organization and Individuals
All interaction between you and other users are solely between you and the other users.
The Portal is not liable for any such dealings.
The Portal is not obliged to become involved in any dispute between users.
You agree to release the Portal and its employees from any dispute.
The Portal is protected by copyright laws.
Content displayed through the Portal is protected.
Any copying or duplication of the Portal or its content to other Portals is prohibited.
You may not attempt to discover the source code of the Portal.
You may not duplicate or sell any content for commercial purposes.
By posting on the Portal you grant the Portal the right to said content perpetually and to any means the administrators of the Portal see fit, both commercially and non-commercially.
By posting content on the Portal, you grant the Portal the right to prohibit the use of said content by any other party to any extent the administrators of the Portal see fit
Disclaimer of Warranties
Use the Portal at your own risk.
The Portal is provided without warranty and is provided on an as is, as available basis.
All expressed and implied warranties of any sort are fully disclaimed by the Portal.
The Portal disclaims all warranties on accuracy, security and performance.
The Portal disclaims any warranty on any Portal or good acquired through the Portal.
The Portal disclaims any warranties for viruses.
Limitations of Liabilities
The Portal is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use or the inability to use the Portal.
The Portal is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from Portals or goods acquired through the Portal.
You indemnify the Portal and any employees of the Portal from any damages, losses or attorney fees arising from a dispute between users resulting from your use or misuse of the Portal in any way.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Portal.
These terms are governed by the law.
The failure of the Portal to exercise any right outlined by the terms does not indicate the waiver of those rights.
Violations of Terms
If you notice any violation of the terms that has been posted on the Portal please contact us at